By accessing the website at , you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Comfortworks’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Comfortworks’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Comfortworks at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on The Comfortworks’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. The Comfortworks makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, The Comfortworks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Comfortworks or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Comfortworks’s website, even if The Comfortworks or a The Comfortworks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on The Comfortworks website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Comfortworks does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. The Comfortworks may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However The Comfortworks does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The Comfortworks has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Comfortworks of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
The Comfortworks may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ohio and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in those States or locations.
Your privacy is important to us. It is The Comfortworks policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://www.thecomfortworks.com/.
We don’t ask for your personal information unless we truly need it. When we do, we will only collect what we need by fair and lawful means and, where appropriate, with your knowledge or consent. We will also let you know why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We do not share your personal information with third-parties, except where required by law. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with a service.
We do not store your personal information on our servers unless it is required for providing a service to you. What we store, we will protect within commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information from loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Cookies of third party providers and tracking We use the services of other companies to optimize our websites and our services. You will receive an overview of the services we use in the following sections.
If you visit our website using a mobile device (e.g. a smartphone or tablet), you can refuse the future use of Google Analytics via this link. By activating the link, we will put a cookie in your browser, which signals to us that we should prevent Google Analytics from using your device. Please keep in mind that you will have to repeat the refusal process if you remove the cookies from your browser.
Our websites use Google’s remarketing technology. This technology enables users who have already visited our online services and shown interest in our services to see targeted advertising on the websites of the Google partner network. Likewise users that are similar to the visitors of our websites can be addressed. The advertising will be displayed using cookies. These are small text files saved on the user’s computer. The information generated by the cookie about the website use will be transmitted to and stored on servers in the United States by Google. Using cookies, the user behavior on a website can be analyzed and subsequently utilized to provide targeted product recommendations and advertising based on the user’s interests.
Facebook Conversion Tracking Pixel With your permission, our website utilizes the Conversion Tracking Pixel service of Facebook Inc.,(“Facebook”). This tool allows us to follow the actions of users after they are redirected to a provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement. We are thus able to record the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes. The collected data remain anonymous. This means that we cannot see the personal data of any individual user. However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. We are informing you on this matter according to our information at this time. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy found under: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Facebook Conversion Tracking also allows Facebook and its partners to show you advertisements on and outside Facebook. In addition, a cookie will be saved onto your computer for these purposes. Only users over 13 years of age may give their permission. If you are younger than this age, please consult your legal guardians.
Please click here if you would like to revoke your permission: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods.
Phone: (216) 524-7797