Currently seeking qualified people in each of the following areas:
Looking for experienced HVAC Technician to join our growing team for residential and light commercial work. Duties as follows but not limited to:
- Coordinates with supervisor for completing projects/work orders timely and efficiently.
- Diagnose problems and/or failures on all brands and/or models of furnaces and air conditioning systems.
- Repairs on HVAC systems and components (ie thermostats, duct work, condensers, coils, etc)
- Knowledge of methods, tools, and equipment used in repairs of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Maintain tools and equipment for safe operation and transport.
- Accurately size and estimate HVAC systems to specifications.
- Prepares all written material in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain professionalism at all times.
- Minimum of (3) three years experience in HVAC.
- Apply today because..
…we are a great, exciting and growing company looking for people to join our team. Our number of prestigious awards, established company, state of the art equipment, and a loyal customer base are a few reasons. We are a company that strives to maintain integrity and superior service and value to our customers since 1985. Majority of our employees have joined the ranks over the years are still with us today. Our motto on our SUPER trucks is “You Made The Right Call”. If you are looking to be a part of a family-friendly environment, make the right call and send in your resume. We will assist you in achieving your personal and professional goals.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
The Plumbing Source is committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified applicants regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.