Emergency Plumbing Problem?
We Now Offer Remodeling Services
The Plumbing Source has been serving Cuyahoga County and parts of Geauga, Summit, Portage, Medina and Lorain Counties since 1985 with plumbing services. Recently, Staples Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Company became a part of The Plumbing Source. Two great companies are now ONE! Our expert and licensed technicians are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 877-768-7239.
Since our humble beginning as a one truck plumbing service and repair company, our dedication to customer satisfaction has helped us maintain a loyal customer base and steady stream of referrals. We encourage you to visit our Customer Testimonials to see why we have such an outstanding customer service record.
We employ a staff of more than two dozen plumbing service professionals and have a fleet of 13 super trucks that we like to call our “Warehouses on Wheels.” Our staff includes a full time Service Manager as well as a Water Treatment Department and Director.
At The Plumbing Source our commitment hasn’t changed since 1985, to satisfy every customer, every time to earn there business for life. This commitment to excellence and quality service has made it possible to win the Super Service Award for 14 consecutive years.
Owner Greg Faustina, a master plumber in his own right, understands what it takes to provide quality plumbing service so our customers’ requirements can be met no matter the project or repair. This includes being on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week for availability whenever your emergency may arise.
It’s important to us that you feel comfortable with the people who come to your home to perform plumbing installation or repairs, so we take the time to listen to you, answer questions, and explain what needs to be done. After all, good service is all about you—the customer. That’s why we offer comprehensive repair and maintenance at competitive rates.
The Plumbing Source offers a variety of different plumbing services for whatever plumbing need may arise at your home or business. In order to serve you better, we have created a “News” page which offers lots of tips and advice about common plumbing issues and products. Check it out by clicking here.
When you choose The Plumbing Source, you can rest assured that we will provide:
• Emergency Service 24/7
• Same-Day Service
• Up-Front Pricing
• Free 1-Year Repair Warranty
• No Travel Time Charges
NEW Services: Heating, Cooling installations and service repairs
Sewer and Drain Cleaning:
• High-pressure jet, Hydro-flush jetting
• Video/Camera inspections – videotape for your records
• Locate and pinpoint breaks and root infiltration
• Preventative maintenance programs
• Standard snaking service for mainline and branches – 90-day warranty
• Kitchen drains, laundry drains, floor drains
• Bathroom sink drains, bathtub drains, shower drains
• Clogged toilets
• Grease traps
• Gas-Fired Tank-Type Heaters 40, 50, 60, 75 and 100-gallon tank installed
• Electric Water Heaters 40,50, and 80-gallon tanks installed
• Power Vent Water Heaters 40, 50, and 75-gallon tanks installed
• Tankless Water Heater
• Fully stocked in our warehouse and vehicles ready for same-day installation.
• Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis, Carbon Filters, Injection Systems
• Problem Water Specialist
• Whole House Filteration
• Eliminate iron rust stains, hardness, calcium buildup
• No more spotted plumbing fixtures
• PH, Neutralizer, Acid Water
• Chlorine Taste and Odor
• Salt Delivery and Filter Changing
Sewer and Water Repairs:
• Sewer replacement and repair
• New water lines and repair
• Trench-less technology
• Traditional excavation
• Flat sewers, leaking joints, root infiltration, corrosion, blockage
• Misaligned pipes
Pipe Thawing and Backflow Testing:
• Confined space certified
• Holding tank repair
• Submersible pump
- The Plumbing Source Family – Dedicated to quality service!